Thursday, February 9, 2017

AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra MG



Hello guys!
It's been a loooooooong time since I posted in my blog. And maybe gone are the days that blogs are being used for posting WIPs and finished kits since social media is the new mainstream already. 

I would like to present my finished kit last Oct 2016, my Gerbera Tetra MG. 

My goal is to build an MG Gerbera by using the 1/60 G system Gerbera Tetra Kai resin kit as my reference.



This was also my entry in GBWC 2016 Philippines and luckily I won second place. For the weapons, I’ve thought of equipping it with Wing Zero Custom’s buster rifle (with the use of Ex-S’ guns) and Tallgeese 3’s shield (with the use of Epyon MG & Sinanju MG & HG’s shields)

It took me 3 years to complete this kit wherein I had a long time finding the right parts to be used for kit bashed which would led to do less scratch building. The kit was made from various kits:
            

  • Sinanju MG: Base kit/frame
  • Sazabi ver. Ka: Head
  • Nu ver.ka MG: Legs and feet
  • Delta Plus MG: Side skirts
  • 00 MG: Shoulder thrusters
  • Rezel Type C MG: Backpack            

One thing I realized is that mono-eyed or non-gundam mobile suits are more fun to do. In my opinion, I have more freedom on what will be the result compared on the former. Or probably I’m just in the state of burn-out which is why I’m currently don’t have the mojo to do another gundam kit again.

























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...